Are your kids in love with pasta but you can’t think of an easy recipe to make it? Well! You are not alone in this. There are many people who plan to prepare the perfect dish of pasta, but often fails doing it. Don’t worry, we got you covered with our simple Tomato & Herb Rich Pasta.
- 4 x fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 1500g x fresh peeled and chopped tomato
- 1 x Instant stock cube
- ½ cup of hot water
- 2 tbsp x fresh, chopped basil
- 5-6 tbsp x tomato & herb sauce
- 1 tbsp x fresh and chopped parsley
- ½ tsp x Fresh, chopped thyme
- ¼ tsp x ground nutmeg
- 320g x gluten-free pasta
Here we have a step by step guide which you can use for preparation of this meal.
- Keep a non-stick pan over medium heat. Splash with the oil. Include onion and garlic and cook, mixing, for 10 minutes or until diminished.
- Include tomatoes and cook, mixing, for a further 5 minutes or until the point when they start to separate. Include stock and Tomato & Herb Sauce and season well with salt and pepper.
- Wait until Tomato & Herb Sauce will start to boil. Lessen medium heat to low and stew for 30 minutes, or until diminished and thickened.
- Take another deep pan and fill it with water. Add a pinch of salt and pasta in it. Wait for 10 to 15 after your water starts to boil. You have to check the pasta and remove it from heat when it is soft and cooked.
- Place the pasta on a plate and add your cooked tomato sauce on it and serve while it is hot.
- Including flame broiled fish or chicken will give some additional protein.
Make sure that you serve the Pasta with rich Tomato & Herb Sauce while it is hot. You can serve it with any drink that you like the most to enhance the flavor of the meal. Your kids and guests will surely enjoy your new creation.