The Chilli Willi Chicken Gluten-free is one of those cool additions to any dinner. Since the marinated chicken is not going to be the main course, it’s always a good idea to use it as a side platter if possible. But the fact that you can place it in your fridge and use it as an additional dinner at times is just as impressive. It all comes down to identifying any possible challenges and figuring out what solution works great for you in such a situation.
- 125 ml of Chilli Willi marinade, maybe a bit more depending on how much chicken you want to prepare.
- 4 ounces of Chicken Breast
- 2-3 tbsp of tamari soy sauce. While you can use only the Chilli Willi marinade, you can also add this for an additional flavor. Again, the trick here is to make sure that you only opt for the gluten free option, just to be safe.
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
1) Put some salt on the garlic and crush garlic until you create a paste.
2) The paste needs to be placed into a small bowl. Here you can add vinegar, mustard, oil, oregano, mint and onion powder as well as thyme and black pepper. You need to whisk until everything blends together. You can add the Chilli Willi here too.
3) Now you will have to take the chicken breast and mixture and put it all in a resealable bag. The trick here is to shake the ingredients to ensure that everything is blended together and there are no issues.
4) Refrigerate for at least 12 hours and remove it around 30 minutes before you want to grill it.
5)Grilling the Chilli Willi Marinated Chicken requires you to heat the grill at a medium to high heat, put some olive oil on the grates. You can cook it around 6 minutes per side just to be safe.
The Gluten-free Chilli Willi Marinated Chicken is an amazing way for you to enjoy a healthy meal. The fact that you can put it aside and grill it later means that you can prepare it when you have time and you can easily get back to it whenever you want a great meal. It’s a great recipe idea if you want to avoid gluten in your meals. Plus, it’s quite handy too and you will enjoy it a lot as it’s very tasty!