Cooking a BBQ Ribs Gluten-free dinner is exactly what you need after an exhausting and challenging day. The great taste and high quality offered by this food is extraordinary. And in many ways, it’s exactly what you need if you want to retain a very good health too. This meal is full of nutrients and vitamins. Plus, the use of a gluten free sauce means you will have a very good health and avoid any gluten-related problems.
The thing to note about the gluten-free BBQ Ribs is that it does require a lot of ingredients. It’s also crucial to ensure that you always stick to the requested amount. But if you need to cook more, you can always adjust the ingredients based on the portion size to begin with.
- 4 lb. baby back pork ribs (you might need around 2 racks)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cayenne
- 2 cups of gluten-free barbecue sauce
1. You need to put a rack at the center of the oven and preheat it to 300 degrees F. Heating the grill will also work. Place 2 aluminum foil sheets that are longer than the rib racks and place them one above the other. You also need two sheets on the sides.
2. When you prepare the ribs, you need to remove the white membrane. You might have to cut a slit to the center of the ribs to complete this process.
3. Put the onion powder, chile and onion powder, paprika, garlic and brown sugar as well as cumin in a small bowl. If you use cayenne, you might want to add it here too. Mix everything together with your fork, this will break any sugar clumps.
4. Now you will have to rub the mixture on these ribs. The meaty side needs to be down and you can stack the racks on top of the other if you want to. Then you add the second set of sheets on top of the ribs. Ideally you want to press the top layers to ensure that the foils are snugly placed on the ribs. Sealing the foil sheets on the sides might help as well, so try to consider that option.
5. You have to bake these ribs for 1-2 hours, depending on their size you might even have to go with 3 hours. You can figure out when it’s time to remove the ribs when you see them shrinking. Upon removing the ribs, you want to remove the rib racket and pan carefully. Make sure that you transfer all the cooking liquid into a saucepan if you want.
6. This is where you can add the gluten free BBQ sauce. You will have to brush the meaty side with sauce and then you can return these ribs to the oven. You can cook for a few more minutes if necessary.
This is all you have to do to enjoy the Gluten-free BBQ ribs dinner. One thing to keep in mind is that the ribs can be cooked even more on the grill if you want. But for the most part, people are ok with using the oven as it offers an even cooking experience that you can rarely find anywhere else!