We at The Brennan Group are glad to introduce you our new prime quality range of meat mincer parts in Ireland. In co-operation with two leading brands for Premium Quality Mincer Parts in Europe - we are your one stop shop for the most durable mincer knives and plates at the most affordable prices in Ireland. From the Economy Range Salvador, Italy to the Long-Life Range Lumbeck & Wolter, Germany - we believe that you will find yours!
Economy Range Mincer Knives and Plates
Lamia Italia is a family-owned company, manufacturing high quality meat mincer plates and knives since 1962. Their meat mincer knives and plates brands – Salvador and Salvinox are known as synonym of quality and high performance worldwide. We at The Brennan Group are proud distributors of their products in Ireland and would like to introduce our Economy range mincer knives and plates made in Italy.
- Single blade body
- Stainless Steel
- Self-sharpening knives with curved edges
- Ideal for mincing all kind of meat
- Prime Quality
- Hard-Wearing Stainless Steel
- Plates are available with hub
- Individually Controlled
Premium and Long-Life Mincer Knives and Plates
Lumbeck & Wolter – founded in 1920, the company specializes in the manufacture of pre-cutters, blades, and mincer plates for mincing machines in Germany. Modern machines, systematic quality management and well-qualified employees guarantee optimum success to the company and its customers. The Brennan Group are proud to distribute their high-quality premium and long-life product range in Ireland.
- Made from the most durable Carbon Steel
- Each knife is made of one-piece construction for ease of cleaning
- Made from finest Drop-Forged steel
- Prolonged Quality
- Highly recognised in the industry
- Made from High Duty Rust-Protected steel
- Longer service life
- Long-Life knives are fitted with high speed edges and combined with Long-Life plates represent a cutter arrangement of exceptional lasting quality
Care & Safety Instructions for a good working and long-lasting life of stainless steel meat mincer plates and knives:
- Always use the same plate and knife together
- Never tighten too hard plate against knife
- Never run the mincer without product
- Control that the square spindle is not badly worn
- Always wear gloves when handling knives and plates
- Customer is responsible for safety, installation, and operation of equipment
Did you find this post helpful?
If you like this post, feel free to share it on Facebook or if you would like a FREE consultation about what mincer knives or plates would best fit to your machinery, please get in touch on +353 (71) 9636038 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help!